Your body has seven chakras that serve as vital energy centers. Aligned down the center of the body from the base of the spine to the top of the head, these chakra points keep energy flowing smoothly. If a chakra is blocked or misaligned, it can cause physical symptoms with the associated parts of the body.
Chakras and Health
Each chakra of the body is connected to particular parts. Problems with the chakra can manifest as pain or disease. Understanding the associations between chakras and organs of the body will help you identify where the problem is coming from if you’re feeling unwell.
Chakra Blockage Symptoms
The following symptoms will let you know which chakra you should work on clearing, aligning, and strengthening.
- Root Chakra: Backache, diarrhea or constipation, hypertension, hemorrhoids, kidney stones, knee pain, leg cramps, impotence, sciatica, skin problems
- Sacral Chakra: Bladder problems, fibroids, fertility issues, hip pain, muscle spasms, vomiting
- Solar Plexus Chakra: Fatigue, abdominal cramps, gallstones, vomiting, liver problems, stomach problems, ulcers, heartburn
- Heart Chakra: Asthma and allergies, blood circulation, high blood pressure, heart disease, bronchitis, pneumonia, sleep problems, pain in the lower arms and hands, cough, shortness of breath
- Throat Chakra: Colds, cough, ear infections, laryngitis, sore throat, mouth ulcers, pain in the upper arm, stiff neck, vomiting
- Brow Chakra: Dizziness, headaches, migraines, vision problems, fatigue, scalp problems, hearing issues, fainting spells
- Crown Chakra: Dizziness, headache, migraines, tremors, fatigue, nervous system disorders, weakened immune system
If you’re struggling with health issues, identifying the associated chakra may help you resolve some of your problems. Try working on the chakra in question by consuming foods that strengthen the chakra, carrying gemstones associated with the chakra, and meditating on this point in the body, envisioning a clear bright light emanating from the energy point.
Clearing your chakras, either alone or with a reiki practitioner, may finally yield the good health you’ve been after.