Connecting to Source Energy
Source energy may be thought of as The Universe, God, Higher Power, Spirit, Divine Energy or more. Regardless of what you call it, that connection is there and it is a source of love and safety. This is where we connect to who we really are at the core.
When life is busy, we get caught up in our daily routines and stuck into repetitive habits. Some of these habits may help us: exercise, meditation, connecting with those important to us and time in nature. This is an ideal state of balance with mind, body and sprit. Often, though, we may be stuck in the frantic pace of wake up and race through the day until we finally collapse, exhausted. And although we don’t look forward to repeating it all over again the next day, that’s exactly what we do — because we’re stuck and can’t think of any other way.
This craziness usually continues until we get so out of balance and life yells loudly to get our attention. That is when we abruptly stop and realize we need to make some changes. This may be a health wake up call, career turn arounds or more personal concerns. Let me show you how you can make small steps to improve your life in a big way before this happens!
Steps to Connect
- Find or create a place of calm. Turn down life for at least 15 minutes, hopefully more.
- Close your eyes and start breathing slowly and deeply.
- Remember or imagine a time or place that brings you immense comfort.
- Rub your hands together to create a sense of warmth and connection, feeling your energy build.
- Place your hands on your heart and continue breathing at a comfortable pace.
- Take this time to connect to your inner you, your source of power.
- You will become aware of Aha’s, new ideas, downloads, connections and more.
- We are all unique. Trust that you are here for a reason. Allow this deeper awareness…
- You may “see,” “hear,” “smell,” “touch,” or “taste” something that connects the dots for you.
- The more you do this, the easier it gets.
Enjoy this process.